At PowerfulPoints, we are an established international design company who specialise in creating custom presentations, training programs, video, motion graphics and visual communications for a broad range of clients across various industries. Our quality performance has attracted clients from around the world, inspired continued growth and we remain focused on becoming an employer of choice.
This is an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Business Development/Senior Account Manager to support our team. Using your experience in a similar role you be communicating with key stakeholders, generating new business and effectively managing projects.
- > Generate revenue to meet sales targets
- > Manage existing accounts and identify new business opportunities
- > Relay feedback from the client to our creative team
- > Attending networking events
- > Consult with clients on a daily basis
- > Outstanding customer service
- > Brief the design team on projects and see them through to completion
Skills and Qualifications
- > Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar Business Development Role/ Account Management
- > The ability to "talk business" to people
- > Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- > Articulate with strong attention to detail
- > Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- > Good rapport building skills
- > The ability to strategically prospect and network for new business
- > Know how to gain commitment and close
- > Have post-sale relationship management experience.
- > A positive attitude and sense of humour
- > Must be fluent in both Mandarin and English
Benefits and Culture
- > Fantastic Earning Potential
- > Long-Term Opportunity - Great opportunity to progress as an integral leader of our business
- > Great Working Environment - Work alongside a team of collaborative, unique and motivated design professionals
- > Potential international travel to a good performer
How to Apply
If this sounds like your ideal role and you meet the above requirement, please apply via the web site with your attached cover resume and cover letter.
Please click here to access the website
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER, TELLING US WHY YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON FOR THIS JOB. PLEASE ATTACH A RESUME, NOT JUST YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE.