Want to send more employees to AustCham Shanghai events and simplify the internal approval process? Members can now purchase the Multi-Event Pass to save money and time when registering for events!
The Multi-Event Pass contains 2,500 RMB worth of event tickets and can be purchased at a discounted 2,200 RMB. It can be used for 12 months by multiple employees of the same company.
The Multi-Event Pass aims to facilitate your company's internal reimbursement and approval process as we'll provide you with a unique fapiao upon purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is eligible for all AustCham Shanghai events, including content events, social mixers, premium/VIP speaking engagements, and major events (Summer BBQ, Great Australian Ball, Melbourne Cup, etc).
- The Multi-Event Pass holder must RSVP at least 48 hours in advance to the event that they wish to attend and notify AustCham Shanghai by email that they would like to use their Multi-Event Pass to purchase the event ticket.
- The Multi-Event Pass may be used for 1 or more guests (both members and non-members). However, all guests must also RSVP at least 48 hours in advance of the event and the Multi-Event Pass holder must notify AustCham Shanghai by email of their guests contact details, approving AustCham Shanghai to use their Multi-Event Pass to purchase additional guests tickets.
- Member and non-member ticket prices will stand based on each guest’s status.
- If the remaining Multi-Event Pass balance is less than the event ticket price, the guest must pay the remaining balance in cash on the day of the event.
- The Multi-Event Pass balance expires at one year after the purchase date or when membership expires – whichever comes first.
- Other terms and conditions may apply. Please contact our Events Manager Chenyu Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.