National Sales Director
ALSCO is the leading supplier of “Managed Uniform & Laundry Services” in the world with a strong presence across many industries – including Food Processing, Hospitality, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, R&D, Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, and Bio Technologies. We are a committed group that takes pride in providing our clients with exceptional personalised services whilst enabling our employees the opportunity for a rewarding and exciting career.
Our Alsco China Head Office in Suzhou is seeking an experienced and highly motivated National Sales Director who will assume the responsibilities for developing and managing the sales activities necessary to facilitate a high achieving sales team across Shanghai, Jiangsu and Guangdong regions. As the National Sales Director you will providecoaching & development of the national sales team including infield training during joint customer visits and management of agreed activity standards to ensure the achievement of sales targets.
About the position
Reporting to the Branch General Manager, you will drive profiatble growth by executing effective strategies and growth plans by utilising consumer insights and quality products to assist the China branches to reach their sales goals.
Your assertive and confident style will enable you to support the Sales Director in South China and Business Development Managers throughout the region to close deals that have the right outcome for the customer, are commercially sound for Alsco, and support the achievement of all KPIs you are measured against. Your team & Branch GM will assist you to come up with innovative service solutions for customer problems.
A typical week in this role will be made up of:
- Effective KPI Management of the Sales Team
- Managing the Effective use of Salesforce CRM
- Coaching & Mentoring
- High Level Prospecting & Networking
- Joint Customer Visits Developing Solution Based Proposals & Proposal Presentations
- Objection Handling
- Recruitment & Performance Management
- Management Reporting
The successful candidate will be presented with the opportunity to build a rewarding career utilising our portfolio of industry leading products. We are seeking ambitious, target oriented, proactive, selfdriven professionals who can utilise resources efficiently in order to maximise market share and grow our customer portfolio.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Management Experience within a dynamic sales environment
- A minimum 2 years experience in a sales management or high level business development role preferably with an international organisation
- Creative in your approaches, taking ownership over your activity & successes
- Proven track record of new business sales achievements, within service industry is desirable
- An understanding of solution selling & sound knowledge of the sales process
- Enthusiastic, selfstarter attitude with a hunger to succeed
- A team player mentality
- A hunger to succeed
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A strong personality displaying resilience, confidence and determination
- A hands on style and be able to demonstrate leadership and people development skills
- Strong business skills to understand profitability and ensure we don’t sell on price alone
Alsco prides itself on its excellent training and positive workplace culture. If this position sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply by emailing your resume & application to email@example.com clearly outlining your suitability for the role.
Applications will close Friday November 1, 2019.
N.B. The ALSCO recruitment process includes reference checking, psychometric profiling, and a pre-employment medical examination.