Training: Project Management
Objectives and Content
This two-day training session provides a broad introduction to project management, focusing on project planning, progress control, cost management, time management and risk analysis. The training also includes practical exercises and case studies to practice using PM tools and templates.
Participants will be able to:
- Efficiently plan and start a new project
- Learn new project management methods to increase efficiency in projects
- Meet challenges from changing project scope, cost pressure and limited time
- Make information flow, monitoring and reporting in your projects more efficient
The training is designed for participants with some project experience who want to professionalize their PM skills. Best for project members, project management support and task leaders.
- Project start and project target definition
- Set up an efficient project organisation
- Project environment and interested parties
- Work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Phasing and project schedule
- Risk analysis and cost management
Trainer: Mr Shaojun Mei
Mr. Mei is the vice president of the Pudong New Area of the Project Management Institute. He is a senior adviser to the Chinese aerospace engineering and a number of major international projects. He obtained practical experience in the field of R&D, E- commerce and MICE (Meeting\Incentive Travel\Celebration\Exhibition), etc.
To join this training session contact Connie Zhang.
Fee includes lectures, course materials and lunch.