Training: Effective Communication and Presentation Skills
Objectives and Content
You communicate with your boss, your subordinates, your clients, your competitors, etc. First, you will learn the methods to talk smart and always bring across your point. With the efficient communication skills you will learn, you will be a more effective team player, a better listener, and an efficient problem solver. Having presentation skills and being confident in public speaking will increase your career opportunities, as delivering professional presentations to clients and business partners is becoming an essential part of today's business world. The training will take you step-by-step through the process of developing an effective presentation from choice of a topic and organisation of materials; you will become a successful speaker and get support from others.
The employees, supervisors, managers, team leaders, project managers and salesman who need to influence others or explain new policies, procedures, products, projects by communication and powerful business presentations.
- Fundamentals of good communication
- Express oneself ideas and feelings clearly
- Persuading and influencing people by active listening and questioning skills
- Dealing with people with different working and communication styles
- Developing interpersonal competence
- A successful speaker
- Formulate objectives and create outline
- Prepare materials and visual aids
- Good starting and perfect ending
- Keeping audiences’ attention
- Tips of using body language and tone of voice
- Handling questions from audiences
Trainer: May HE
Ms. He has seventeen years working experience on professional training and human resources development. She has developed and designed and delivered the following soft skills training for the managers in middle and senior level in hospitality, retailing, logistics, manufacturing industry, such as Professionalism, Time and Stress Management, Presentation Skills, Train-The-Trainer, Teamwork, Business Etiquette Communication Skills, Customer Service, Motivated Your Team, Influencing Skills, Creative thinking and Problem Solving, and Management Skills
Fee includes lectures, course materials and lunch.