Mental Health Week 2020 | Stay Together Stay Stronger
Mental health can sometimes feel like a solitary endeavour but AustCham Shanghai believes that good mental health is a community exercise. Join us on Thursday, October 15 for either a F45 workout or yoga and to help raise money for Lifeline, who have been providing judgement free support in Shanghai since 2004.
With travel restricted and uncertainties all around us, our usual support networks of family and friends can feel somewhat fragmented. AustCham Shanghai and the Australian Shanghai community have always been about supporting each other and we need to look after each other this week and every week. Healthy environments are created by people, by workplaces and workplace leaders, and by communities. We are stronger and healthier together.
Join AustCham Shanghai, the Consulate General in Shanghai, Lifeline and F45 on Thursday, October 15 at Australia House by AustCham Shanghai for a morning workout. Feel good about getting active as well as knowing the ticket price goes towards supporting lifeline!
Established in 2004, Lifeline remains the one and only English-speaking crisis helpline service in Mainland China. We operate as a 100% volunteer based social enterprise, in cooperation with the Shanghai United Foundation.
- To raise awareness in the community of the essential Lifeline service
- To help those struggling to feel connected long before they even think about suicide
- To build a more connected community to increase the likelihood that people will access professional support as soon as needed
- Through education programs and community outreach reduce the stigma in talking about mental health
- To bring people together in an annual R U OK? Day – a day of action to raise awareness of the importance of mental health for all.
Everyday 10am-10pm 365 days
Helpline: 400 821 1215
Online chat: WeChat - LifelineConnect