Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (RCEP) Update Webinar
On Thursday March 4th, AustCham China in partnership with AustCham Shanghai and KPMG Australia, will be holding a webinar on the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP).
The webinar will provide insight into the following:
- What does the RCEP mean for your business?
- How can AustCham members best capitalise on the preferential market access provided by the FTA?
- How will the RCEP complement and build upon Australia’s existing free trade agreements?
- What does the RCEP mean vis-a-vie China-Australia trade and impacts on regional trade more broadly?
Hear from speakers:
- Kevin Thompson
Counsellor (Economic), Australian Embassy
- Shiro Armstrong
Director, Australia-Japan Research Centre; Director, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research; and Associate Professor, Crawford School, Australia National University
- Leonie Ferretter
Head of Trade & Customs, Asia Pacific, at KPMG Australia
- Moderator - Nick Coyle, AustCham CEO and Executive Director, Australian Chamber ofCommerce Beijing