Future Energy & Tech Investment Forum
The Future Energy & Tech Investment Forum will focus on the future of energy worldwide, and the investment opportunities that are currently available on the market.
The Future Energy & Tech Investment Forum will take place on the Wednesday, 27 March in Shanghai.
The one-day forum will focus on the future of energy worldwide, and the investment opportunities that are currently available on the market.
AustCham members will recieve 20% off ticket price. Use discount code: 'AustChamSH2019' at the checkout to recieve the member offer.
To book using chinese payment method, click here.
To book using PayPal or bank cards, click here.
Public Price: 350 RM
AustCham Member: 280 RMB
The worlds energy market is experiencing its largest and most important shift in the modern era and is changing the way we live and travel on the back of shifting public values and government policies in an attempt to tackle climate change.
In this transition to a low carbon future, who will be the big players that will become the next global energy behemoth? From resource companies that are producing the raw materials, to the companies that are building the next generation of personal and public transport, wind turbines and solar panels, energy storage systems and everything in between. The acceleration of technology has allowed new technology to be refined and commercialised.
- A full day of insights, ideas and networking of future energy, tech and innovation
- Learn about the latest trends and best practices in new energy industry
- Broad media and internet platform exposure
- 15+ industrial leading speakers, 200+ participants from energy resources / tech / consulting / investment companies.
- Main forum, startup pitching, VIP dinner.
- Natural Resources Situation and Trends
- New Energy Planning and Investment
- Global Cooperation on New Energy Issues
- New Energy Policies and Laws
- Energy Control and Storage
- Electrical Vehicle Monitoring and Control
- Advanced Energy Technologies
- Green Supply Chain Management
- Blockchain Technology Empowers New Energy
- Intelligent Energy Control Systems
- Energy Network Challenge
- Microgrids, and more...