AustCham Shanghai E-Commerce Business Delegation 2017
It is no secret that China is a complex and diverse market. An understanding of this market, including its varying demographic, economic and cultural characteristics, is crucial to any businesses success.
The AustCham Shanghai E-Commerce Business Delegation provides decision makers with on-the-ground China experience and exclusive access to knowledge and insights about China’s e-commerce industry.
ABOUT THE E-COMMERCE BUSINESS DELEGATION
The 2017 delegation is a 5-day trip around the
Yangtze River Delta region jam-packed with presentations, meetings with
successful business leaders, as well as exclusive site visits.
AustCham Shanghai’s well-resourced Secretariat can also assist with arranging personal introductions and private meetings with businesses operating in China.
Delegates will meet with
- Officials from both the Australian and Chinese Governments
- Well known market leaders and experts in the fields of:
- E-Commerce Platforms
- Finance & Legal
- Marketing & PR
- Packaging, Logistics & Regulations
- Food & Beverage
- Health Products
Delegates will be able to
- Hear from, and connect with, experts in various industries in China
- Attend site visits at some of China’s most prominent businesses
- Gain a better understanding of distribution, logistics and supply chain for e-commerce in China
- Attend presentations and roundtable discussions designed to give you a unique and valuable insight into the Chinese market
- Gain a valuable network to assist your business in China
Sunday 12th November – Saturday 18th November 2017
AUD$ 5,888 - Package includes 6 nights of 5-star accommodation, on the ground transportation, events, all meals. Excludes airfares, visa processing, travel insurance and airport transfers.
Expression of interest
Please contact Helen Cai, Senior Business Engagement Manager, to find out more about this delegation or your eligibility to take part. EOI applications close on Friday 13 October 2017.