2018 Westpac Australia-China Business Sentiment Survey
Voice your opinion on Australia-China business relations!
AustCham Shanghai is proud to be partnering with Westpac to deliver the 2018 Westpac Australia-China Business Sentiment Survey. Over the next four weeks we will be asking all Australian organisations operating in, or with, China to participate by completing an online sentiment survey.
We will be working with market-leading research firm China Skinny to analyse the results of the Survey to prepare a report which showcases the authentic Australian business sentiment in China.
- The Survey will provide valuable insight into the health of the Australia-China economic relationship
- The results of the Survey can be used by your organisation as a benchmarking tool to inform your business strategy in China
- The report will enable stakeholders to better understand the real opportunities and challenges facing Australian business in China today
- The data will strengthen the Chamber’s advocacy efforts which aim to advance Australia-China business relations
All AustCham Shanghai members that complete the Survey, and provide their email address, will automatically go in the running to win a fabulous prize each week for the duration of the Survey.
Once you have participated, you will also be eligible for all future week’s participation prizes. That means if you complete the Survey this week you will be in the running to win all four prizes!
For week 1, we’ve got a Weekend Brunch & Bubbles for two guests including free-flow Perrier Jouet Champagne, Berringer wines and local beer at the Andaz Xintiandi Kitchen Studios, valued at 1,350 RMB up for grabs!
Your organisation must fall under at least one of the following criteria to be eligible to participate in the Survey:
- Australian ABN/CAN
- Chinese/Hong Kong entity with over 50% Australian ownership (by either an Australian individual or an Australian organisation)
- Distribute Australian products/services in China
- Federal, state or local Australian government entity
A high-level understanding of the following areas of your organisation is required to participate in the Survey:
- 2017 economic performance and economic outlook for 2018
- Goals and strategies for China market (including investment strategy and e-commerce strategy)
- Challenges and risks in China
Please contact Stephanie Smith with any questions about the Survey.